Sunday, May 28, 2006

Created another skin.
The theme is on THE CLICK FIVE. Shall use it soon (:

THE CLICK FIVE
Just cant get enough of them.


Daddy's thinking & attitude changed 360 degrees. I dont know if she has brainwashed him or somthing. But it cant be, I've watched everything with my own eyes.
I dont know why I kept weeping either.

Im just emotional alright? & stop cursing me cos Im crying.
It doesnt make sense.


Suddenly, I feel so stupid.
REAL stupid.


Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
This is all we got now
Everybody scream your heart out


Regrets?
Not at all.
Im contented.
NOT!

agiyks u fi ri rgw fyuswa giyaw qurg abty rne?
un kujw, fis sanb kazt kag.
Oh wait!
It aint a secret no more.
It isnt a secret at all.

Would you rather a $60 game or 3 things that would last you for the rest of your life?
Well maybe not the rest of your life, but at least a year or so.
Which would you prefer?


u qabr tiy ri kicw nw, u bwws kice. un bir a swaoi jua ie qgarwcwe,
u kicw kiasa id ook.
guij ban,
qyabtyab,
ucab,
rii vas ucab us jubsa guariet?
*kayfga*
u bwws kice (: (:

Just curious,
Im wondering if anyone knows what Im talking about :D

No comments: